In a recent survey only one in twenty consider their current home to be “perfect.” How many of these top 20 things would be in your “perfect” dream home?
- A 52-inch HD television with wireless surround sound
- A balcony with a view
- A big utility room
- A neatly mown lawn with a water feature and a big shade tree
- A patio with built-in deluxe barbecue grill
- A south-facing flower, vegetable and herb garden
- A spacious kitchen with all the modern appliances
- A swimming pool and hot tub
- A three-car garage
- A top-of-the-line security alarm system
- An office, a game room and a bonus room
- Energy efficient heating and air conditioning
- Four bedrooms
- High ceilings
- Instant hot and cold water
- Lots of insulation and solar-paneling, if possible
- Lots of storage
- Three bathrooms with a large tub and power shower in the master bedroom
- Under floor heating
- Walk-in wardrobe closet in the master bedroom
Based on the list above, the “perfect” home would have four bedrooms and three bathrooms with a well-designed spacious kitchen, an office, a game room, a bonus room, a utility room and a large HD television with wireless surround sound. It would also have a top-of-the-line security alarm system, instant hot and cold water, energy-efficient air conditioning and under-floor heating with lots of insulation and solar paneling, if possible. There would also be a three-car garage, a balcony and a patio with built-in deluxe barbecue grill. The yard would have a swimming pool and hot tub and a neatly mown lawn with south-facing flower, vegetable, and herb gardens and a big shade tree.
If this sounds like Camelot, it probably is, but there are five percent of those surveyed who are living the dream. You might as well be one of them. Call us and we’ll help you find the “perfect” home for you. If we can’t find it, we’ll help you build it!